Fresh from local markets
Our french Chef takes pleasure in preparing a varied menu for you every day. Mixing local and foreign techniques, you will discover local products according to the available fish and the seasons.
We will be happy to prepare your catch of the day and introduce you to this pleasure.
DIFFERENT CATERING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Bed and Breakfast with our a la carte breakfast.
- Half board: consists of a 4-course menu that includes appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, served at La Table D’Eva. Drinks are not included.
- Picnics to take away for your hikes
- Lunches feet in the sand at La Kaz à Stan
- The All Inclusive formula:
- A la carte Breakfast.
- A la carte Lunch.
- Gastronomic Dinner 4 course set menu.
- A selection of non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day: still water, tea, coffee, sparkling beverages, fruit juice, fresh juice. o A selection of alcoholic beverages throughout the day: local beer, table wine (Red, White, Rosé), cocktails, spirits. o A selection of drinks from the minibar: still water, sparkling beverages, local beer, Coconut Takamaka local rum. Refreshed once per day.
- A selection of tea (Theodore Tea or tea from Seychelles) and coffee (Lavazza coffee maker) in-room.
- Picnic baskets for day excursion.
- Sunset Jacuzzi (once per stay, depending on the weather conditions).
- Snorkeling equipment, surfboard, kayak.
- Fitness Room (subject to availabilities).
- One boat activity during the stay among a selection on the group activities during the stay: island tour, sunset cruise or snorkling ( depending on weather conditions and boat availability)
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden to minors under 18 years of age.