In a rotunda open onto the flower garden and the beach 5 meters away, enjoy our cocktails and dishes prepared by our chef according to the spray of sea spray.We will be happy to prepare your catch of the day and introduce you to this pleasure.
Fresh from local markets
Our french Chef takes pleasure in preparing a varied menu for you every day. Mixing local and foreign techniques, you will discover local products according to the available fish and the seasons.
We will be happy to prepare your catch of the day and introduce you to this pleasure.
Breakfast is the most important moment of the day. Enjoy our selection of homemade tropical jams, fresh fruit and juice, French pastries, homemade pastries, cold cuts and italian cheeses anything that makes you happy and that you usually have at home, or not!
For lunch, discover our specialty menu, our room service, our freshly picked coconuts or even the picnic basket for your hikes or lunches on the beach.
New for 2021/2022, the “Cabana Creole”, our beach restaurant/bodega.
A gourmet cuisine
Come and discover the local flavors revisited, elaborated through a fusion cuisine that will not leave you indifferent (shrimp takamaka coconut pineapple with vanilla sauce, bourgeois grilled in marinade and yellow rice, tartare of mango and coriander bonito, millionaire salad, baba banana, tiramisu coco passion…).
The Half Board: consists of a 4-course menu that includes appetizer, starter, main course, dessert.
Drinks are not included.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- A la carte Breakfast.
- A la carte Lunch.
- Gastronomic Dinner 4 course set menu.
- A selection of non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day: still water, tea, coffee, sparkling beverages, fruit juice, fresh juice. o A selection of alcoholic beverages throughout the day: local beer, table wine (Red, White, Rosé), cocktails, spirits. o A selection of drinks from the minibar: still water, sparkling beverages, local beer, Coconut Takamaka local rum. Refreshed once per day.
- A selection of tea (Theodore Tea or tea from Seychelles) and coffee (Lavazza coffee maker) in-room.
- Picnic baskets for day excursion.
- Sunset Jacuzzi (once per stay, depending on the weather conditions).
- Candlelight dinner with a cocktail (once per stay, depending on the weather conditions).
- Snorkeling equipment, surfboard, kayak.
- Fitness Room (subject to availabilities).
- 2 boat activities during stay among: fishing, snorkeling trips, Island Tour, Sunset Cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden to minors under 18 years of age.